When people travel sometimes things get left behind. The call to the front desk after you have checked out to see if you left something, followed by the question: how do I get it back? Here we list the top 5 things left behind in hotels, and how to get them back. Traveling for business or for a weekend away from the kids, you may carry one of these items, if you have ever been in this situation before we can understand and hopefully help you from losing things again.
1. Cell phone chargers, left plugged into walls, in rental cars, or in the lounge while it was charging. These are the top thing left behind for the hotel staff to find and somehow get them back to their owners.
2. Cell phone, if you misplaced your charger you might have misplaced your IPhone, blackberry, or Andriod by mistake as well.
3. Bathroom kits, makeup bags, shaving kits, or diaper bags also get lost in the hustle and bustle of checking out from the hotel.
4. Passports, that last thing you would want to lose in a hotel especially if you are going out of the country.
5. Finally, the credit card. Never leave home without it, and don’t forget it in the hotel room either.
A simple tip on how to keep everything together is to pack the night before, pack everything where it is suppose to go, including that pesky charger, brush your teeth, shower and do any other nightly rituals so you are fully ready to go in the morning. If you happen to forget something make sure the hotel has your contact information, including email, this will help when you call about your missing item and help the hotel staff locate it and hopefully be quick in returning it to you.