With only four contestants left on The Biggest Loser Couples, including Hannah, Olivia, Austin, Jay and Irene, it’s getting more and more exciting as we all wait with anticipation to see who will be the ultimate winner of the grand prize and the title of The Biggest Loser Couples.
This week was a two-hour show that packed in the fun!
The show began with Allison Sweeney announcing to the contestants that they were about to embark on final exams week. Each trainer was going to test the contestants on different aspects of weight loss, working out and nutrition.
- First was Bob who tested on spinning.
- Brett tested on health and wellness.
- Cara tested on boxing.
- Jillian tested on motivation. (Something she is leaving the show to pursue at a greater capacity)
- Lastly, Allison tested the contestants on The Biggest Loser video game on X-Box. (Nice plug for sales).
With the prize being $10,000, Olivia took home the cash! When all the scores were added up, she beat her sister Hannah by only 3 points!
The challenge of the week was moving 100 heavy bags up different levels on a huge platform. The prize was a 1 pound advantage at the weigh-in and Austin won with flying colors.
At the weigh-in, Olivia was offered a 1 pound advantage over the $10,000, but she kept the money. Austin was offered to give up his 1 pound advantage and take $10,000 instead, but he declined and chose to keep the 1 pound!
All contestants lost weight this week!
- Jay – lost 9 pounds (3.53%) He went from 255 pounds to 246 pounds this week.
- Irene – lost 5 pounds (3.29%) She went from 152 pounds to 147 pounds this week.
- Olivia – lost 5 pounds (3.15%) She went from this week 158 pounds to 153 pounds this week.
- Hannah – lost 4 pounds (2.60%) She went from 154 pounds to 150 pounds this week.
- Austin – lost 1 pound with a 1 pound advantage (.85%) He went from 236 pounds to 235 pounds this week.
With losing only 1 pound this week, Austin stood on the scale and cried that something went terribly wrong. It was odd to see such a small loss from Austin, as he usually pulled out great numbers.
With the vote being between Hannah and Austin, Olivia and Jay voted for Austin to go home. Two votes was enough and — Austin went home! Since the beginning of the show, Austin lost 161 pounds!
We are now down to the final four and with only 2 weeks left until the end, who do you think will win?
If you found this article to be informative and would like email notifications of other posts by this National Mind and Body Examiner, please subscribe above.
Also, please follow the author on Twitter for all article posts on all kinds of topics @DocKC. The Twitter button is above as well. Thank you!