This season’s The Bachelorette stars the lovely, Ashley Hebert, 25, who was left heart broken by Brad Womack in last seasons The Bachelor. Mended and ready to get back out into the dating world, Ashley has agreed to go through the whole Bachelorette experience, in hopes of finding her future husband, the guy who will lovingly call her ‘Cupcake.’
Let’s meet the 25 guys vying for a rose and eventually Ashley’s heart…
- Ryan P. (31) Solar Industry Executive, from CA.
- JP (34) Construction Management, from NY.
- Ames (31) Portfolio Manager, from NY.
- Ben C. (28) Lawyer, from LA.
- Ben F. (28) Winemaker, from CA.
- Bentley (28) Businessman, from UT.
- Anthony (28) Butcher, from NJ.
- West (30) Lawyer, from SC.
- William (30) Cell Phone Salesman, from OH.
- Jon (26) E-Commerce Executive, from WA.
- Lucas (30) Oil Field Equipment Distributor, from TX.
- Mickey (31) Chef, from OH.
- Tim (35) Liquor Distributor, from NY.
- Steven (27) Hairstylist, from CA.
- Chris D. (25) Sports Marketing Coordinator, from IL.
- Rob (27) Technology Executive, from MI.
- Matt (28) Office Supply Salesman, from MA.
- Jeff (35) Entrepreneur, from MO.
- Frank (29) College Admissions Director, from TN.
- Michael (29) Technology Salesman, from CA.
- Chris M. (27) Construction Company CEO, from Canada.
- Ryan M. (27) Construction Estimator, from MI.
- Nick (26) Personal Trainer, from FL.
- Blake (27) Dentist, from SC.
- Constantine (30) Restaurant Owner, from GA.
Being too early in the game to really get a grasp on who has potential to win over Ashley, there were a couple guys who stood out for their own unique reasons. Bentley made an impression when he came across as a bit arrogant, but it was Ashley’s revelation to host, Chris Harrison that struck a nerve and caught our attention. A friend had warned Ashley before the show began, that Bentley was going on the show for his own reasons, and those did not include falling love.
Jeff was another suitor that stood out, and he literally stood out for the way he looked. In an attempt to prove a point, he chose to wear a mask when meeting Ashley, in hopes that she will judge him for what is on the inside and not his looks. Though Ashley seemed to appreciate the sentiment behind his mask, it rubbed a lot of the other guys the wrong way, even leading to some dubbing him ‘Batman’.
Another person who made a lasting impression on Ashley was Tim, but too bad for the guy; it was not a good impression. Whether it was a case of nerves, or possibly a long-term problem, Tim decided to get drunk and spend most of his night completely hammered, and then passed out on a piece of patio furniture. It was a no-brainer when Ashley had some of the other guys help Tim to car, and sent him home.
With only a short time to get to know the 25 suitors, Ashley was then given the task of giving out the ‘First Impressions Rose’, which she gave to Ryan P., the Solar Industry Executive from California, who jokingly offered to solar panel her house.
These are the other 17 guys who made a good first impression… (In order of how she called them)
- Jeff (the masked man)
- Ben F.
- Chris D.
- Ryan M.
- Ben C.
With each season, there is always the few who have ulterior motives for wanting to be on the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows, and you can only hope that the Ashley has good enough radar to weed out the ones who are playing her. With her choosing to give Bentley a rose, you have to wonder what she was thinking by keeping him on. Maybe this is her way of finding out his true intentions for herself… but you can’t help to think they aren’t good when the show leaves us with scenes from this season, and Bentley saying some very unappealing things.
Do you think Ashley picked the right guys?
Looking for love in Reno NV? Check out Its Just Lunch Reno, and see what you have been missing!