As mentioned in What is Rodan + Fields Reverse and how does Reverse MultiMed therapy work? the Rodan + Fields skin care regimen to treat brown spots, other hyperpigmentation and dullness is called Reverse. Reverse uses active cosmetic ingredients to treat people with age spots, hormonal patchiness and melasma caused by the buildup of sun damage over the years, and the Reverse clinical studies below demonstrate a high success rate.
Reverse Clinical Study Results
The Reverse Regimen for brown spots, fine lines, and photo-aging earned high scores from a clinical study on 49 females aged 29-72 evaluated by an independent clinician 60 days after starting on the Reverse Regimen:
- 90% of study participants reported a visible reduction in brown spots
- 98% of study participants were judged to have a lighter, brighter complexion
- 98% of study participants reported smoother skin
- 30% of study participants reported a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Reverse AMPed Up!
The Reverse Regimen can also be used with the new Rodan + Fields AMP MD Micro-Needle Roller Delivery System for maximum results.
It Takes Time to Reverse Sun Damage
Even with such great clinical results in 60 days, it takes time to treat years and years of sun damage. “Results with Reverse Regimen can take two to four or six months,” Rodan + Fields Dermatologists nurse Mary Radford points out. “Over weeks to months, skin will look progressively more clear and radiant, giving you freedom from having to wear foundation.”
If you live in the Nashville, Tennessee area, find out how you can meet nurse Mary Radford in Nashville in July 2011 and get a gift worth more than $30. Click here for more information about the Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Reverse skin care regimen.
If you would like to continue receiving Rodan + Fields Dermatologists articles, please click the Subscribe Icon. It’s free and anonymous. Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing the link to this story with others. This article is copyrighted and not available to repost on websites, blogs, Facebook, or elsewhere.
- Is the Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen just a bleach?
- What is Rodan + Fields Reverse and how does Reverse MultiMed therapy work?
- Skin, Health & Beauty Examiner
- Follow Skin, Health & Beauty on Twitter
- Join Skin, Health & Beauty on Facebook
- Skin, Health & Beauty Blog
- Rodan + Fields Products I Recommend