Hotel Valley Ho in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona, is offering some great ways to celebrate Mom this Mother’s Day weekend, May 8, 2011.
VH Spa Package
The “A Mother’s Spa Day” package, offered Sunday, May 8, 2011, offers Mom a chance to relax and refresh. The package includes any 90-minute Red Flower Experience, any 60-minute Priori Skincare treatment, a 90-minute Ultimate Nail Service, lunch, and a glass of wine served outdoors on the VH Spa deck.
The Red Flower Experiences to choose from include:
- Ocean Experience: Heated, polished shells create luxurious warmth that soothes away tension. A deep sea masque is applied for true rejuvenation, and the experience is completed with a massage.
- Hammam: This detoxifying treatment includes a Turkish coffee sugar scrub to refresh skin, and a euphoric massage to replenish energy.
- Icelandic Moonflower: Featuring the signature scent made just for Hotel Valley Ho, this experience includes a full-body scrub and massage.
The 60-minute Priori Skincare Treatments include:
- Coffeeberry Yoga Facial: Features antioxidants, which renew skin damaged by the sun. It includes a facial pressure point massage, and leaves skin feeling youthful and relaxed.
- Advanced Facial: Skin function is improved and pores are cleansed deeply, providing dramatic results.
The 90-minute Ultimate Nail Services is performed in a private room, with a full treatment on the hands and feet. Mom can sit back, recline, and drift away.
The “Mother’s Spa Day” package is only offered Sunday, May 8, 2011. It is $450 (price includes service charge). Reservations are required and can be made by calling 480-421-7777.
Mother’s Day Brunch at ZuZu
ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho will be serving an A La Carte menu from 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. with special features offered from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Features include grilled salmon salad, croque madame, steakhouse salad, and crab cakes. Mom will also be able to enjoy a Bloody Mary or a mimosa.
Reservations are recommended. Call 480-421-7997.
Mother’s Day Dinner at Trader Vic’s
The renowned Trader Vic’s Scottsdale, at Hotel Valley Ho, will serve a special Mother’s Day Dinner from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. The featured menu offers:
- First course:
Beef short rib hash $10
Lobster bisque with sage-pineapple butter $10
Trump Salad with bibb lettuce, mushroom, heart of palm, and roasted garlic dressing $8
Chinese-oven-smoked prime rib with potato gratin, asparagus, au jus and horse radish $29
Bacon-wrapped lamb loin with whipped potatoes, shitake mushrooms, and braised greens $24
Panko-crusted Hawaiian coral cod with jasmine rice, watermelon-feta salad, and mint-lime butter $27
Flourless chocolate cake with almond-salted caramel ice cream $8
The regular menu will also be available. Reservations are recommended. Call 480-421-7799.
Hotel Valley Ho
6850 E. Main Street
480-421-7799 Trader Vic’s