Justin Bieber and Miley Cryus come in at number one and number two on M Magazine’s list of the top 10 richest teens. Check out the list below and see which other teen stars are raking in the cash and how much.
1. Miley Cyrus – Estimated Net Worth: $120 million
The Hannah Montana show and other big movie roles really paid off for the mega teen star.
2. Justin Bieber – Estimated Net Worth: $65.5 million
Justin’s debut album, My World 2.0 has sold over 790,000 copies in the US, and he’s working on two movie deals.
3. Nick Jonas – Estimated Net Worth: $18 million
Nick began as a solo artist before joining with his brothers (The Jonas Brothers). He also earns a handsome living with his Disney show Jonas LA.
4. Dakota Fanning – Estimated Net Worth: $16 million
Dakota’s been a child acting star since she was five years old with currently 28 films under her belt and four more in production.
5. Abigail Breslin – Estimated Net Worth: $12 million
Abigail has been in the business since she was three doing commercials and has since starred in numerous films, including Little Miss Sunshine, and is the youngest actress to ever be nominated for an Academy Award.
6. Angus T. Jones – Estimated Net Worth: $10 million
Angus is the co-star of the popular sitcom, Two And a Half Men, need I say more.
7. Miranda Cosgrove – Estimated Net Worth: $7 million
Miranda is the star of Nickelodeon’s iCarly, she has a successful music career, and is an ambassador for Neutrogena.
8. Tyler James Williams – Estimated Net Worth $4.8 million
Tyler is the co-star of the sitcom, Everybody Hates Chris.
9. Selena Gomez – Estimated Net Worth – $4 million
Selena is the star of Disney Channel’s Wizards of Waverly Place, and she started her own production company called July Moon.
10. Demi Lovato – Estimated Net Worth: $3 million
Demi starred in the Camp Rock movies and Disney’s Sonny with a Chance.
For more info, click here on children’s TV.
Send me an email at [email protected] and let me know what teen star you thought would make the list that didn’t.
For more news on Children’s TV, check me out on Facebook and Twitter, and to receive email updates, be sure to click “Subscribe.”