Bring the family to the July 4thFestival at Tempe Town Lake . The Kiwanis Club of Tempe 60th Annual Fireworks Spectacular will be the most outstanding fireworks display presented from the Mill Ave Bridge. The brilliant fireworks show will be set to patriotic and classical music.
Purchase tickets early for the attractions leading up to the grand finale fireworks extravaganza. Performances scheduled at the Main Stage are:
- 4:30 – 5:00 Jinx the Tragedy
- 5:15 – 6:00 Bears of Manitou
- 6:15 – 7:00 Roxster
- 7:00 – 7:30 Bugle, Colors (Mesa Police Honor Guard), NA, Flyover
- 7:30 – 8:15 Casey Lee Smith
- 8:15 – 9:10 Lil’ Debbie Band
- 9:10 – 10:00 Fireworks Spectacular
- 10:00 – 11:00 Grand Theft Audio 3 (GTA 3)
Other attractions include Family Fun Fest, a free inflatable village for everyone. This area includes an assortment of rides, rock climbing wall, relays races, face painters and more. A food court and beer gardens will also be available.
Tickets can be purchased at many locations.
- Fry’s – $6.00 general admission (advance ticket purchase), Children 12 and under are FREE
- Tickets purchased at the park gate are $8.00 each or $15 a pair.
- On-site ticket purchase stops when the parks reaches capacity
- Tickets can also be purchased through ProTix ($6 with applicable service fee)
- Entry is free for those showing current military identification
Tickets are also available at City of Tempe Outlets for $5.00 for more information tickets
This is a popular event, plan on arriving early and remember:
Items allowed are: 1 gallon of sealed water per person, blankets, portable chairs, personal cameras and personal umbrellas – up to 48”
Items not allowed are: NO firearms, knives or other weapons. No fireworks of any kind. No food or coolers. No skateboards, skates or bicycles. No pets are allowed but service animals are permitted.
Enjoy your July 4thFestivities and stay safe!
If you enjoyed this article and would like to be emailed when new articles are published please subscribe at the top of this page. Your email address will not be shared.
For other articles on travel, photography and upcoming events : Tiiu