Management and staff at Golf Mont Cascades are in party mode more than usual this year during the majestic course’s 35th anniversary.
The track that presents golfers with remarkable views of the Gatineau Hills and Gatineau River has always been known for also being a terrific place to socialize with playing partners.
And this year there are more opportunities to do so.
“Our specials and events come with 35th anniversary themes,” said Kevin Osborne, general manager for Golf Mont Cascades. “We’ve added more of them and they will run right through the season.”
Here is a list of the events:
- July 29 – Night Golf Tournament
- Aug. 12 – Dino Payer Second Annual Invitational
- Sept. 24 – 35th Anniversary Mont Cascades Invitational
“Details are being worked on for the Night Golf and 35th Invitational,” said Osborne. “Dino’s event is for everyone. Members, VIPs and the public are all invited to be part of the fun.”
The affordable prices for Dino’s Invitational are $75 for the public, $65 for VIPs and $50 for members. The cost includes golf, a cart, dinner, entertainment and the chance to win fabulous prizes.
The prizes will include a mystery golf and hotel package at a U.S. destination, a Callaway Diablo Edge iron set, a Callaway Diablo driver, a GPS, a lesson package and many more.
For details, call 613.558.0742 or 819.459.2980.
Here is the rundown of the specials:
- Free round of golf for your birthday – To celebrate its 35th birthday, Golf Mont Cascades is offering you a free round of golf for your birthday, even if it occurs in the off-season. You must sign up online at www.montcascades.com to create your Free Round For Your Birthday Certificate.
- $35 Senior Mondays – $35 for golf and cart per person. Valid for seniors (55+) anytime on Mondays excluding holidays.
- Four play for $35 each after 1:35 p.m. – $35 for golf and cart per person on weekdays excluding holidays. Rates are per foursome.
- Juniors (18 and under) play for free after 3:35 p.m. – When accompanied by a paying adult. Valid on weekdays excluding holidays.
“We are located about 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa and a few minutes beyond Mont Cascades Waterpark,” Osborne said. “Golfers will arrive here easily thanks to the clearly marked signs.”
For more details, visit www.montcascades.com or call 819.459.2980.