In previous years the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri has hand-picked it’s models from the community for their annual calendar. But for 2012, they are highlighting children and pets, and giving everyone a chance to take part in next year’s calendar fundraiser.
The 2012 edition will feature children with pets that have been adopted from the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri. They are asking parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles, to submit their cutest photo of their child and pet.
Just an adorable snapshot will do for the judging.
Rules to enter the photo contest are:
- Entries will be accepted May 23 through June 12, 2011
- $10.00 (per entry) to enter your photo
- Up to 5 entries per family
- Photo must include at least one (1) child and one (1) pet
- Child must be between the ages of 6 months and 16 years old.
- Pet must be a pet adopted from the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri, and said pet must be in the immediate family of the child model. (In their own home, grandparents, aunts, etc.)
Each winner will receive:
- A one month spot in our 2012 calendar
- Free photo session with a professional photographer to shoot for the calendar (prints from session may be purchased separately)
- A copy of our 2012 calendar.
- Winners will be announced June 20th.
- After winners have been notified, announcements will be made to the public via HSSEMO newsletter, website, and Facebook page as well as the local newspaper and icedjamb.com
All entries should include with photo:
- Child’s full name
- Child’s age
- Pet’s name
- Pet’s age
- Year pet was adopted from the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri
- Pet’s relationship with the child (pet at home, grandparents, aunt, etc)
- Your Name
- Your Telephone Number
- Your address
- Your email address
This information will be included in the calendar page descriptions, if your submission is chosen as a winner.
To enter online:
- Send your digital photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include detailed information requested above, about the child and pet entrants.
- When your photo is received, you will be emailed instructions on how to make your $10 donation online.
To enter by mail or drop off:
- Mail or drop off your entry, along with the detailed information requested above about the child and pet entrants, and your $10 donation.
- Address: Humane Society of Southeast Missouri, 2536 Boutin Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
If you have any questions regarding the contest, please contact email@example.com
*Please note that photographs used for entry are not required to be professional grade photographs. All entries should just show the cuteness of the models in the photo entry.
*Hard copy photographs mailed in or dropped off at the shelter will not be returned.