Want a fast dessert? This recipe’s for you!
2 packages puff pastry sheets
1 large can pre-made apple pie filling (Globe, or any brand).
egg wash (1 egg, 3 tbsps. water)
1. Let puff pastry sheets defrost and roll out on a floured surface. (Flour rolling pin as well to avoid sticking).
2. With a pizza roll or knife, cut sheets into quarters.
3. Fill each square with apple filling. Be creative! Fold each square however desired to keep apples from leaking out.
4. Brush each pastry with egg wash for a golden, shiny finish.
5. Apply parchment paper to baking pans, transfer pastries.
6. Preheat oven 400 degrees. Bake pastries for 22 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let cool. Sprinkle powdered sugar.