A belt is one of those accessories that can really help bring an outfit to life. Belts are a great fashion statement, and they can be used to help define the waistline. Many of this season’s most fashionable looks are enhanced by using different styles of belts.
Belts can be paired with so many different outfits. From maxi dresses and skirts to rompers and jumpsuits, the belt can be the perfect finishing touch to an outfit. There are so many different textures, colors, and styles to choose from to help you choose a belt that fits your unique style.
Here are some great plus size belts to try this season. All of the belts mentioned can be found locally in Lousiville, Ky.
- Try crochet- one of the hottest up and coming trends. The stretch crochet belt from Fashion Bug is a great choice for neutral colored outfits, especially a neutral maxi dress or tunic. This off white belt features brown vinyl accents and a buckle front. It is affordably priced at $9.99 and is available up to size 2X. There are multiple Fashion Bug locations in Louisville. To find the one closest to you, click here.
- Try a chain style belt. Chain style belts can be the perfect accent to a solid color dress. The turquoise accents of this chain belt from Lane Bryant would look beautiful paired with a simple white sun dress or a sleek little black dress. It is available in sizes 14-28, and priced at $36.99. There are several Lane Bryant locations in Louisville. To find the one nearest to you, click here.
- Try a wide belt. The leatherette floral wide belt from Forever 21+ would add an adorable unexpected accent to any outfit. This is another very affordable belt, as it is priced at $12.99. It is available in sizes XL-3X. Forever 21+ is located in the Forever 21 store located at Mall St. Matthews on Shelbyville Road.
- Try a skinny flower belt. This thin style belt features an oversized flower, and would look great paired with a simple dress. It is available at Avenue in sizes 1X-3X. Avenue is located at the Dixie Manor Shopping Center on Dixie Highway.
- Try an animal print belt. Animal print is a fun pattern that can really add excitement to an outfit. This animal print belt is available at Catherine’s in sizes 0X-5X for $20.00. Louisville has two Catherine’s locations. To find the location closest to you, click here.
Belts can compliment so many different outfits from dressy looks to casual jeans. Try out one of these great styles to help compliment your summer wardrobe.