Cooking Channelkeeps July hot for viewers with new premieres, great classics and new episodes of old favorites. Along with new favorites Hook, Line & Dinner and The Originals with Emeril check out classic episodes of Alex’s Day Off and Ace of Cakes.
- The Perfect 3 Food Network and Cooking Channel chefs spotlight the perfect three dishes in 13 classic categories, from burgers and brownies to sandwiches and salads. Each episode then throws to CookingChannelTV.com/perfect for a webisode featuring a viewer paired with Kelsey Nixon (Kelsey’s Essentials) showing how to make his or her online recipe submission that was voted as category favorite by fans.
- Premiering Saturday, July 23rd at 4pmET/1pmPT –“Cakes” It’s time for dessert with cake recipes from Ina Garten, Giada De Laurentiis and Paula Deen.
- Premiering Saturday, July 30th at 4pm ET/1pmPT – “Pancakes” Tyler Florence, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay and Sunny Anderson put their culinary spin on pancakes, a breakfast classic.
- Everyday Exotic: Season 4 Premieres Saturday, July 9th at 12:30pmET/9:30amPT
- Food(ography): Season 3 Premieres Tuesday, July 12th at 9pmET/6pmPT
- United Tastes of America: Season 2 Premieres Tuesday, July 12th at 10pmET/7pmPT
In addition to the above series, new episodes of hit Cooking Channel series air throughout July.
- Hook, Line & Dinner
- The Originals with Emeril
- From Spain with Love
- Chuck’s Day Off:July 10th, July 17th and July 24th at 11amET/8amPT
- From the Kitchens Of…: July 10th at 10amET/7amPT
- Eat St.: July 5th and July 7th at 8pmET/5pmPT
- Kelsey’s Essentials: July 2nd, July 9th, July 23rd and July 30th at 2pmET/11amPT
- Unique Eats: July 3rd, July 10th, July 24th and July 31st at 10pmET/7pmPT
- Unique Sweets: July 3rd, July 10th, July 24th and July 31st at 10:30pmET/7:30pmPT
COOKING CHANNEL SPECIAL
Eden Eats: Premieres Sunday, July 17th at 8pmET/5pmPT
Eden Grinshpan takes viewers around the world in her 24-hour food adventure without ever using her passport. She arrives in Austin, Texas to highlight the city’s global cuisine where she’s invited into kitchens to discover how people from around the world have re-created their lives and culture through food. From Chef Piroshka’s famous Hungarian Spaetzle at the European Bistro to Malek the Baker’s Lebanese Pita making machine, every step leads to another country without leaving the city limits.
Don’t miss a minute of the fun of Cooking Channel on the television and the web and join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook.
Enjoy this article? You can subscribe below and find me here:
Twitter Facebook Food News Examiner