Hello sunshine, picnics, and sundresses! This summer enjoy all of what fashion has to offer: sandals, capris, bright colors and one essential piece in every girl’s wardrobe and a must have for spring and summer, the little white dress.
With dark colors attracting heat, white is the coolest, reflecting all colors of the light spectrum — the angelic white dress is light, crisp and easy to wear with a marriage of delicate fabrics and cream. There are many styles to choose from that will complement any figure and satisfy any look! Whether you choose sexy or flirty, flowy or graphic, silky or cotton, halter or strapless, from mini to maxi and everything in between, the white heavenly dress is guaranteed to make heads turn no matter what style you choose.
The little white dress has been an eternal celebrity fashion favorite with the likes of Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and J.Lo, who take the angelic dress to the next level by accessorizing it with subtle jewelry, pointy toe shoes and up-do’s for a flirty yet sexy finish.
Haven’t found your white dress? We’ve got you covered! With today’s styles coming in different lengths and looks to flatter every figure, being stylish has never been so easy. You won’t have any trouble finding the perfect fitting dress. Check out these fantastic options below.
- Julie Dillon Tiered Cotton Sheath Dress, Nordstrom $79.90.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Stripe Lace Dress, Nordstrom $150.
- GUESS Ingrid Crochet Dress, Guess $98.
- GUESS Ingrid Floral Dress, Guess $98.
- GUESS Ingrid Lace Dress, Guess $89.
- Juicy Couture Terry Maxi, Nordstrom $168.
- GUESS Monroe Dress, Guess $98.
- GUESS Kora Ruffle Dress, Guess $148.
- David Meister Beaded One Shoulder Charmeuse Dress, Nordstrom $468.
- David Meister One Shoulder Metallic Matelesse Gown, Nordstrom $278.90.
- Tadashi One Shoulder Lace Gown, Nordstrom $388.
- Rachel Roy Belted Pique Sheath Dress, Nordstrom $445.
- Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Embroidered Mesh Sheath Dress, Nordstrom $158.
Problem areas? Here are some helpful hints to looking your most fabulous:
- Cap sleeves are a no-no if you are trying to camouflage your arms.
- Straight, knee-length or A-line (to minimize hips and mid-section) options will give you a slender silhouette.
- Accessorize! It’s a great way to draw attention away from your less flattering assets.
Being trendy used to be hard, but fortunately designers make it easy for us with many styles to choose from. It’s no longer a hassle to find the perfect fit that flatters and makes you feel like you’re on the top of the world. Have a new relationship with your body, get to know every curve and educate yourself on all styles in fashion. You’re unique and your style should be too; certain dresses work best with certain body shapes. With all that in mind, you’ll make the best choice on the clothes that work for your body. Remember: wear what looks good on you!