ADP is having a Nationwide interview day for SBS on June 1. Their sales force is growing by 6%. Great opportunity to work for a leader in the industry! Contact info: email@example.com
Ready to show the world what you’ve got?
This is the place to do it.
You’re smart, confident, and competitive, with fire in your belly—all the earmarks of an incredible Sales Associate. Why curb that enthusiasm when ADP can cultivate it? With one of the best sales training programs in the country, we help people like you go far…and fast.
ADP is a visionary, $9-billion company creating new products and services that have a dramatic impact on how the world does business. As a Sales Associate you will fan the flames of entrepreneurialism by:
• Networking with key decision makers in a designated territory
• Prospecting targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions
• Representing stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers
• Cross selling business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base
There are numerous reasons people of your caliber build their entire careers at ADP, such as:
• A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases
• Unique tiered commission structure
• Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals
• Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
• Individualized support and career coaching
… plus the superb stock, pension and tuition programs you expect of a global industry leader
• In addition to your raw talent and robust personality, these traits help make you irresistible:
• A relevant Bachelor’s degree
• 1 to 4 years sales experience preferred
• Keen drive and barrier-breaking confidence
• A strong and classic work ethic
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use, cost-effective solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP visit the company’s Web site at www.ADP.com.