Viewers got to meet Ashley Hebert’s bachelors in the first episode of ABC’s Bachelorette this week, and now they are anxious to see more. This season will have Ashley and the guys traveling the world, and the excitement starts right away. Which guys will fail to impress Ashley? Which guys will capture her heart? Is Bentley really as awful as he seems? Here are The Bachelorette spoilers for episode two:
- The dates take place in Las Vegas.
- Ashley has two one-on-one dates and one huge group date.
- Not all of the bachelors will get to go on a date.
- Will Holman gets the first individual date. They visit the Bellagio Conservatory and eat at the Jean Philippe Patisserie. He also is challenged to go through some wedding preparations, including choosing a cake and rings. Later the two eat dinner overlooking the water at Bellagio. Will receives the first kiss of the season and a rose.
- Twelve guys join Ashley for a group date at the Monte Carlo hotel. The bachelors are split into two teams of six guys to compete. The winning team will perform in the “Jabbawockeez” show that evening.
- West shares the story of losing his wife with Ashley.
- Bentley toys with Ashley’s heart, but gets the rose during the big group date (this also would seem to indicate that Bentley’s team wins the challenge to participate in the Jabbawockeez show).
- J.P. and Mickey flip a coin to see who gets the other individual date with Ashley.
- Mickey McLean gets the other individual date. They spend time at the Mandalay Bay wave pool and aquarium and later get a private concert by Colbie Callait. Mickey gets the rose.
- The cocktail party is filled with drama – one guy makes a move to kiss Ashley, Jeff says he will remove his mask, and Bentley literally sweeps Ashley off her feet.
- Three guys will be sent packing: Ryan Miller, Stephen D’Amico and Matt Colombo.
Have any of the guys caught your eye yet? Who do you think needs to go home sooner rather than later? What do you think of Bentley? Tune in Monday night at 7 p.m. to see the next episode of 2011’s The Bachelorette. The show airs on ABC, Channel 15 in the Scottsdale area.
ABC Press Release
Let me know what you think – comment at the bottom of this page.
To have the latest news delivered right to your email, be sure to subscribe to this page.
Join me on Facebook or Twitter for more!