icedjamb.com article character limits preclude adding more updates to the initial and subsequently-posted Journalist’s Guides to Project Gunwalker. This is a continuation of updates from this column and Sipsey Street Irregulars beginning June 20, 2011 and ends July 27. It includes contributions from regional Gun Rights Examiners.
Click here for the Part One chronology from Dec. 28, 2010 through March 8, 2011. Click here for Part Two, beginning on March 9, 2011 and ending on April 15, 2011. And click here for Part Three, beginning on April 17, 2011 and ending on June 19, 2011.
- Report on Melson ouster further boosts confidential source credibility
- Gunwalker Miscellany: Issa on Morning Joe. Clueless (and incurious) in New York; Plus, Gunwalker Editorials and Op-Eds.
- Dan: “Report on Melson ouster further boosts confidential source credibility.”
- Rush Limbaugh & PJM ask the same question: “Was ‘Gunwalker’ a PR Op for Gun Control?” “Prison for senior administration officials.”
- CNN Joins the Melson Farewell Chorus.
- Ron Paul’s Statement on Gunwalker. Does this presage statements by all the GOP candidates?
- But, but, wait! If they fire Melson, he won’t be able to host ATF’s 1st Gay Pride Observance!
- ATF whistleblower Jay Dobyns will be on FOX News tonight.
- WSJ Television does Fast & Furious.
- Rush Limbaugh returns to the Gunwalker Scandal like he never left it. Must of been hidin’ in the closet.
- Melson refuses to throw himself under the bus. An “oh, shit” moment for the White House. The loud creaking sound is WaPo finally covering Gunwalker
- Holder cartoon at antiantiunderground.com
- Jay Dobyns on FOX
- As Gunwalker drains all the water out of the tank, citizen disarmament piranha spend their last gasping moments before asphyxiation biting each other.
- Issa on FOX: Expects Melson to resign today.
- “I think you’re going to need a bigger bus.”
- Grassley Disputes Firearms Figures from the ATF. The anti-firearm mokes are going to wish they’d never picked a fight with this guy.
- Michelle Malkin reminds us: Another zealot waiting in ATF wings
- ‘Paper of record’ should recognize hypocrisy better than most
- Issa to ATF’s Hoover: There will be no retaliation against whistleblowers
- The Empire Strikes Back through their lapdog media. Sari Horwitz, the most politically-reliable Pravda plagiarist the anti-firearm rights crowd has.
- Media & Congress Still Missing the Big Legal Point of the Gunwalker Scandal: it was a conspiracy to illegally export weapons to a foreign country.
- More along the lines of my post this morning: “The MSM is going all out to save the administration from itself in the Gunwalker scandal.”
- Issa staffer: Gunrunner investigation points much higher than ATF director.
- Issa to Billy Hoover: Don’t retaliate against whistleblowers.
- The Gunwalker conspirators are losing the PR war. When you show up as fodder on Jon Stewart, you’re toast. But Darrell Issa doesn’t laugh.
- Investor’s Business Daily editorial: “Was Fast And Furious A Gun-Control Plot?”
- New York Post editorial: “The gang that couldn’t sting straight.”
- More on Sari Horwitz, Holder’s Heralding Harlot. What she didn’t tell you about the Issa briefing.
- Latest from Hugh Holub: Arizona gun laws not to blame for Agent Terry’s murder
- Breaking: ATF heeds Issa’s ‘no retaliation’ warning by…retaliating
- Nate Beeler’s Washington Examiner Cartoon says it all.
- Bob Owens over at Pajamas Media: “‘Gunwalker’ Requires Special Counsel Investigation.” You damn betcha.
- What is Holder going to do now? He needs Melson gone and Melson won’t go. “A cornered rat is the most dangerous.” A cornered human is even more so.
- Terry family prepares to sue, retains Bush-era U.S. Attorney in Arizona.
- Examining the Pravda “Issa Briefing” story & Holder’s Herald Harlot Horwitz.
- Michelle Malkin . . .
- The Evil Empire Strikes Back. So much for DOJ assurances of non-retaliation. Vince Cefalu served with termination papers today.
- Say a prayer: Darrell Issa heads to Mexico this week. The man’s got a yard of guts and balls of brass.
- Holder’s “Oh Shit” Gunwalker Moment: Melson “reportedly eager to testify to Congress about the extent of his and other officials’ involvement.”
- Tired of defending the indefensible, Paul? Helmke steps down as head clown of the Brady Bunch.
- The Obama administration has declared war in the Gunwalker Scandal — now punishing “traitors” and pinning medals on “good little Gruppenfuhrers.”
- Hans von Spakovsky gives aging anti-firearm press whore Sari Horwitz too much credit.
- Fast and Furious — The Facebook version.
- The Gunwalker Scandal connection to the Vince Cefalu whistleblower retaliation firing.
- Counterpunching against the Empire: Vince Cefalu to be on FOX News tonight, 6:05PM Eastern / 3:05 Pacific
- Brit Twit Thinks We’re Nitwits. “Obama admin faces the unique opportunity to turn Issa’s witchhunt into a valuable discussion on US gun-regulation.”
- CBS finally giving Sharyl Attkisson more screen time.
- Pajamas Media interviews Vince Cefalu.
- Media report: David Burgert “may be in disguise.” Sipsey Street obtains FBI retouched image of what he may look like.
- Serial perjurer “Waco Jim” Cavanaugh sounds off on the appointment process of an ATF Director. Vince Cefalu for Director?
- A double-take of cartoon comment on present-day federal “law enforcement.”
- Ramirez cartoon on Gunwalker.
- ‘Day by Day’ does best Gunwalker cartoon yet!
- KC Star editorialist criticizes Darrell Issa’s “tainted” political motivations. “Shielding indefensible political treason against the Constitution.”
- Chris Muir does best Gunwalker Scandal cartoon yet!
- Letter to the editor on Gunwalker.
- Pravda-on-the-Potomac deliberately distorts truth of Gunwalker Scandal to further empower the ATF and rob firearm owners of their liberty.
- Vince Cefalu in his own words. On FOX Business & in an interview at Tickle the Wire, kicking Waco Jim Cavanaugh’s ass.
- Grassley’s strangehold on Obama nominations pays off. Documents released and Melson to testify in deal with Senator Leahy.
- Day by Day continues: the White House Gunwalkers.
- ABC15 Phoenix : Proof of Gunwalker firearms NORTH OF THE BORDER. Now, the media starts to work on this scandal.
- This just in from the desert telegraph: Vince Cefalu to be on FOX News tomorrow at 10AM Eastern.
- Calling out excuse-mongering Jon Stewart and Media Matters on Gunwalker intent
- Another Gunwalker LTE
- Is Ken Melson the new John Dean? History doesn’t exactly repeat itself but it often stutters. How one witness testifying under oath leads to others.
- “The growing sales of these military-style weapons have become a regional problem that requires regional solutions.”
- Vince Cefalu and Darrell Issa on FOX News. Most important disclosure: Issa says nice things about Melson. Oh, yeah, he’s rolling.
- Grassley holds up his end of the deal, nominations released and passed. Now we’ll see if Leahy and DOJ do what they promised.
- Bob Owens: The ATF director is going to talk. Whom will he implicate?
- Cummings, Schumer to hold ‘Gunwalker’ show trial against gun rights
- Oops. Gunrunner lawyers seek discovery on Project Gunwalker “agency misconduct.” “We were doing what we were told to do.”
- Batman and The Grateful Dead: The Melson Deal, Patrick Leahy & the motives behind the scenes. The modified limited hangout offered up in desperation.
- Cummings & his crowd of gun confiscationist yellow rat bastards will hold a “hearing” on Thursday on why Gunwalker should mean more gun control.
- Dan: Calling out excuse-mongering Jon Stewart and Media Matters on Gunwalker intent.
- Poor Paulie. Despite the facts he still beats the same discredited drum.
- Dan: Cummings, Schumer to hold ‘Gunwalker’ show trial against gun rights.
- List of firearm confiscationist yellow rat bastards for tomorrow’s not-hearing by old “Bloody Hands.” Helmke’s swan song & Bouchard’s “expertise.”
- Obama dodges Gunwalker Scandal question at presser. Issa rips his silence.
- Transcript of Obama press conference on Gunwalker.
- Firearm confiscationist yellow rat b*stards release “report” in advance of today’s not-hearing. Plagiarist Sari Horwitz continues her masquerade.
- The case of Vince Cefalu makes The Atlantic magazine. Stupid is as stupid does.
- At PJM, Bob Owens asks: Can demagoguery stymie the growing Republican investigation?
- Jay Dobyns to be on Dan’s War on Guns Resistance Radio show.
- Sipsey Street joins White House in objecting to Mark Halperin’s characterization of Obama as “a d*ck.”
- ABC15 Phoenix links walked guns to local crime
- “Weapons linked to controversial ATF strategy found in Valley crimes.” Local Gunwalker investigative reporting at its best from ABC15 in Arizona.
- Gunwalker Scandal Miscellany
- Just posted on Senator Grassley’s website: Focusing on the Facts of the ATF’s Flawed Gun Strategy.
- More Gunwalker Miscellany
- Fighting a losing multi-front bureaucratic war, Obama forces Holder to seek a truce with CIA. “About as willing as a rape victim.” Gunwalker driven?
- “Grassley: Many ‘Very High Up’ in DoJ Knew of ATF Gun Sting.”
- Left-collectivist anti-FOX blog takes on Vince Cefalu.
- Paul Helmke explains the strategic vision behind the Gunwalker Scandal.
- Obama: Good U.S.-Mexican relations demand we spare guilty and let innocent die
- NYTwits produce a Gunwalker Scandal story with a marvelously understated headline. Plus, more misdirection from “Hatless Lige” Cummings.
- From Kurt Hofmann: Jon Stewart, Underpants Gnome.
- The Obama Administration’s inside man in the Terry family.
- FOX: “The U.S. government has blood on its hands.” Covering up Gunwalker fatalities: ATF telling Mexico serial nos. of seized weapons do not exist.
- ATF Titanic hits Gunwalker iceberg, but maintains Captain Newell will still dock in Mexico City.
- ABC, which has yet to run Story One on Gunwalker nationally, at least has a genuine reporter in Jake Tapper. “Is this president upset about this?”
- Dan’s latest — “Obama: Good U.S.-Mexican relations demand we spare guilty and let innocent die.”
- Melson ‘sick to stomach’ over Gunwalker
- Breaking News: Source claims ATF’s Tampa SAC walked guns to Honduras
- “Gunwalker Bill” speaks to the press, a little, with forked tongue. Insipid defense of Gunwalker emerges. US Atty’s blame ATF. CYA time in AZ.
- Citizen disarmament advocate weeps for Gunwalker: “a crisis wasted.”
- July 4 BBQ in DC behind closed doors. Melson chats with the Grassley & Issa, adopts the SGT Shultz Defense & implies a wider, more evil operation.
- Melson officially off the Gunwalker reservation. Text of Grassley/Issa Letter to the Arch-criminal Holder.
- From the Mexican newspaper Excelsior: The U.S. sells us arms, admits Zeta kingpin.
- FOX on Melson’s bombshell.
- Breaking News: Source claims ATF’s Tampa SAC walked guns to HONDURAS! Part of Operation Castaway? Exclusive Report by Dan & Mike Vanderboegh.
- Breaking News: Tampa SAC ‘in full meltdown…shredders are buzzing’
- Honduras? Why would ATF walk guns to Honduras? 1. The national scope of the Gunwalker Scandal & 2. Because that’s where some of the action is.
- A gift to the evil bad guys of the cartels from the ATF PR machine desperate for good publicity: Undercover tips of the trade.
- Gunwalker Scandal Miscellany. Gunwalker T shirt; Worse than Watergate; “Under the radar” no more; The Empire “strikes back” with a bitchy limp wrist.
- The gift that keeps on giving. ABC-15 Phoenix: 43 more Gunwalker weapons seized in traffic stop.
- Gunwalker Miscellany: Conflicting stories on Melson; “This story keeps getting weirder and weirder.”; Stimulus $$ used to fund Gunwalker.
- Breaking News: Tampa SAC ‘in full meltdown…shredders are buzzing’. Exclusive Special Report by Dan and Mike Vanderboegh.
- Mexican editorial: Gunwalker “an intolerable fact that should lead to radical questioning of bilateral cooperation.”
- An Open Letter to Kenneth Melson regarding the Tampa-Honduras gunwalking cover-up. “The shredders are buzzing.”
- ATF’s Melson urged to prove he’s still director and stop alleged Tampa cover-up
- Congressman Allen West: Time for a Gunwalker Scandal Special Prosecutor.
- Let’s get one thing straight, Gunwalker is NOT simply an ATF scandal. It IS an OBAMA scandal. ATF was just one tool in the hands of evil higher-ups.
- This just in: Eric Holder is in Florida to watch the last space shuttle launch, or help Tampa shred its documents, or initiate Project Moonwalker.
- Uh, oh. My 15 seconds of fame is tonight. I’m on FOX News with Bret Baier.
- Rediscovered information on Project Gunrunner leading to misconceptions
- My 40.5 seconds on FOX
- Ogden’s 24 March 2009 presser on Project Gunrunner not exactly an admission of gunwalking. On the importance of not “jumping to illusions.”
- Investor’s Business Daily and Mark Steyn on pitchforks, stimulus money and full employment for the Mexican coffin and undertaking industries.
- Tweaking tweet twists tail of twit.
- Thank you Houston Chronicle! At LAST, some useful local journalism on Gunwalker. “A majority of guns recovered in Mexico originated in Houston.”
- The Three Amigos.
- Gunwalker Miscellany: The calls for special prosecutor in the Gunwalker Scandal grow daily.
- Shameless content thieves at World Net Daily rip off blogger’s idea of Gunwalker Tee Shirt.
- DoJ proceeds with long gun reporting requirement
- How little do they know and when didn’t they know it? FOX panel takes on Gunwalker with semi-amusing results.
- Houston media begins to do its job. ATF Houston FD lacks one honest man like John Dodson. Big story opportunity for some reporter worthy of the name.
- Codrea: “Rediscovered information on Project Gunrunner leading to misconceptions.”
- Narcosphere: ATF’s Fast and Furious Seems Colored With Shades of Iran/Contra Scandal.
- Juan Williams: “GOP distracts from drug horror” with Gunwalker Scandal investigation.
- Mexican newspaper Excelsior interviews me on the Phoenix, Tampa & Houston components of Project Gunwalker. Our guesstimate of walked firearms: 5000
- Gunwalker Miscellany: Terry family lawsuit; Dobyns & Issa on NewsMax, etc.
- DOJ multiple sales diktat.
- Bilirakis questions Holder, Melson on Tampa gunwalking allegations
- The Dirty Dozen, Gunwalker-style: Will they all come out like it’s Halloween?
- The danger of leaping to illusions. Reason magazine uses imprecision of new Gunwalker “experts” to defend Holder.
- “Tools”: ATF, having trouble keeping track of their cartel straw buyers, insists that FFLs who tried voluntarily to help them, now MUST help them.
- Sipsey Street Exclusive: More allegations from whistleblowers on Tampa gunwalking to Honduras. “You are going to lie about this.” Castaway or not?
- Michelle Malkin on “DOJ’s Fast and Furious head fake.”
- Breaking story: Grassley & Issa catch Eric Holder with his cover-up underwear down around his ankles.
- Congressman Gus Bilirakis questions Holder, Melson on Tampa gunwalking allegations. Exclusive Special Report by Dan and Mike Vanderboegh.
- Breaking: Grassley & Issa name Holder’s “Dirty Dozen” of Gunwalker conspirators at the DOJ. Demand all communications. The big “or”.
- LA Times article on The Dirty Dozen. “Operation Fast and Furious scandal reaches into the highest levels of the Justice Department.”
- Washington Whispers: NRA to fight multi-rifle reporting.
- “Fire Eric Holder: Send Money.”
- Breaking Story: U.S. Representatives demand answers of ICE in Tampa gunwalking case.
- David Hardy: Did Fast & Furious violate the Arms Export Control Act?
- “Operation Fast and Furious: Designed to Promote Gun Control.” — Manufacturing evidence to achieve a political result.
- Republicans vote to block funding for new gun-sale requirements
- Will Gunwalker export violations bust criminal investigation wide open?
- Media Matters: Forget Gunrunner Let’s Focus On … Fox!
- Tampa Tribune: Federal gun investigations draw Congressional scrutiny. SSI: Tampa agents ready to come in from the cold.
- Michelle Malkin on FOX
- Gunwalker Miscellany: “Pathetic”; What does this mean for U.S.-Mexican relations?; “Not a renegade operation.”; “No Fishing Allowed.”
- Issa on Lou Dobbs
- “Damn the Gunwalker Scandal! Full speed ahead!” Admiral “Old Bloody Hands” Cummings to demand more gun control today. Puppet Theater for children.
- You can’t make this stuff up. Old Bloody Hands & the anti-firearm rights fish cop from the FLEoA circus. The Adventure of the Stuffed Fish Smugglers
- Ambassador to Honduras in Billy Hoover’s office at ATF HQ now. “If one doesn’t respect the Constitution, then we all live under the law of the jungle”
- The latest from Proceso Digital: ATF did not inform Honduran government of “walked” firearms.
- The tactical j*ck-off. Democrats attempt to legislatively procreate by public political masturbation. What an old Marine veteran of Okinawa told me.
- “Meet Ruben Navarrette!”
- Four years later, still good advice for dealing with an out-of-control Attorney General.
- More ‘Gunwalker’ Emails Suggest Gun-Control Conspiracy
- “Orwellian in its absurdity.”
- Tell me again why you think ATF should be abolished and the gun laws enforced by the FBI? LA Times: At least 6 FBI paid informants involved in F&F!
- The Devil and Daniel Webster
- The Gunwalker Scandal and the Birmingham News. The letter they printed and the letter they didn’t.
- The Dog That Hasn’t Barked — Yet. The Texas Connection to the Gunwalker Scandal.
- Grassley/Issa, or as some now refer to them “Grassa” (sort of like “Brangelina”), fire double broadsides at FBI & DEA. and NAME NAMES.
- When cartoons contain too much truth to be funny.
- Michael Isikoff, one of the early reporters interested in the Gunwalker Scandal without writing a word, finds more important stuff to occupy his time.
- “Torpedo, Los!” Melson details the cover-up. “Grassa” letter to Holder blows another big hole in cover-up.
- Gunwalker Miscellany from Monday: More Bloody Hands; Obama-Contra; ATF targets were FBI informants; AP’s Pete Yost plays stupid.
- Deputy Attorney General James Cole Involved in ‘Fast & Furious’ Whistleblower Cover-up?
- The Gunwalker Scandal and Mexican Presidential Politics
- Exclusive: Story of central ‘Operation Castaway’ figure in his own words
- Snuck into Mordor-on-the-Potomac this morning at about 0200 hrs from the north.
- The official announcement of Phase Two hearings.
- The bad joke that is the slow-rolling Office of Inspector General “investigation” of Gunwalker & whistleblower retaliation.
- Via the Coalition of Willing Lilliputians Broadcast System. How to contact Vanderboegh while he is in DC.
- Well, I’m sure THEY’LL fess up if these are Gunwalker weapons. Houston Field Division, are you missing something?
- Dan Freedman, anti-firearm flack for the gun confiscationist lobby, spins the Gunwalker Scandal for the Caspar Milquetoast liberals of C-Span.
- Tickle the Wire’s Inside Baseball analysis of latest Melson revelations.
- FOX’s latest — Operation Fast and Furious: The Straw Buyers
- Can’t be having any of that freelance gun smuggling, now can we?
- LA Times: ATF sought to downplay guns scandal, emails show.
- Insight — Honduran Weapons for Colombian Cocaine: The Paramilitary Trafficking Routes
- Eric Holder’s Curious and Unlikely Defender at Reason Magazine.
- “There’s no Mister Big in Mexico, there’s no … Iron Pipeline. It doesn’t exist.”
- Well, now, isn’t THIS interesting?
- File this under, “Duh!” DOJ plays shell games with names. Too cute by half.
- 23 July is my birthday.
- re: “Grenadegate.” “Worse Than Gunwalker?” Nah, but you are supposed to think so. Caveat lector — let the reader beware.
- Interesting Connections
- The Toldeo Blade is offended that folks think they are deliberately ignoring Gunwalker although they are perfectly willing to admit that they are.
- Impromptu press soiree on 22 July at the St. Regis Hotel coincident with a sub-committee meeting of The Coalition of Willing Lilliputians.
- Bill Conroy at Narcosphere finally tips his leftist hand. He doesn’t like the drug war, but he doesn’t like the GOP either.
- Headed to Capitol Hill this morning with Larry Pratt to discuss important stuff with official people.
- FOX:”Feds Refuse to Explain How Convicted Felons Bought Guns in ‘Operation Fast and Furious.'” FBI manipulated NICS to keep the weapons flowing South!
- ‘Project Gunwalker’ T-shirts help raise public consciousness
- Dan: “‘Project Gunwalker’ T-shirts help raise public consciousness.”
- Sipsey Street Public Service Announcement: House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform seeking certain documents.
- LA Times: “Embassy kept in dark as guns flooded Mexico.”
- WaPo actually runs a story on Gunwalker and includes links to War on Guns and Sipsey Street. Does Darth Breuer know?
- FOX Video from today on Fibbie complicity in F&F.
- The National Scope of the Gunwalker Scandal. Lanny Breuer & four border state ATF SACs implicated in report. “Lions! And tigers! And bears! Oh, my!”
- BREAKING NEWS: ATF attaché calls Gunwalker ‘perfect storm of idiocy’
- ATF’s Phoenix SAC emailed Gunwalker info to National Security Council
- Transcript of Newell questioning related to NSC’s O’Reilly
- Dan on House committee report and a link to PDF of entire document.
- “Command deck panic” at the Hoover Bldg as FBI fears someone will figure out their Gunwalker crimes.
- WND latest: Witnesses to ATF gunrunner operation to name names
- Mr. Vanderboegh goes to Washington, gets thrown out of a hearing on complaint from DOJ harridan attorney, harrassed by MM puke & had fun doing it.
- Sharyl Attkisson: ATF Manager says he shared Fast and Furious Info with White House
- Dan: ATF’s Phoenix SAC emailed Gunwalker info to National Security Council.
- The stampede begins? Fibbies start to play the leak game. LAT: “FBI report at odds with ATF claim on weapons.”
- Just a reminder, and a thank you. Confounding the “EeBeeGees.”
- Appropriations Committee calls for independent Gunwalker investigation
From other Gun Rights Examiners:
- Speculation ramps up that ATF’s Melson is headed toward the door
- ‘Melson should go’ says Issa as pressure builds
- Obama defender blames NRA for ‘Fast & Furious’
- Washington Post raises questions about Fast & Furious credibility
- Issa heading to Mexico as more F&F guns linked to bloodshed
- Helmke leaving Brady Camp; Melson clings to ATF post
- George Custer, meet Ken Melson and Eric Holder
- NRA News scores big with Fast & Furious interviews
- BREAKING: Grassley to get ‘F&F’ files for Senate votes; ATF fires whistleblower
- Cummings’ Thursday Fast & Furious ‘forum’ called a smokescreen
- Dem report on gun running follows gun control agenda, has NW link
- Redacted F&F e-mail possibly tells more than it was supposed to
- BREAKING: F&F firestorm: Mexican officials want to prosecute U.S. officials
- Melson’s explosive F&F allegations; ‘taxpayer dollars’ may have been used!
- Sources: Melson met secretly with investigators so DOJ ‘wouldn’t know about it’
- Media storm clouds form over administration’s ‘Fast & Furious’ cover-up
- BREAKING: DoJ announces gun reporting requirements; Issa, Grassley respond
- BREAKING: New Fast & Furious allegation about witness access to documents
- BREAKING: Issa, Grassley ask for communications between 12 DoJ officials
- House vote derails Obama administration gun reporting scheme
- ‘Fast and Furious’ not a ‘renegade operation,’ sources say
- SAF, NRA slam U.N. arms treaty as Dems push new gun control scheme
- Fast and Furious meltdown, and the attempts to prevent it
- Momentum builds, web expands on Fast and Furious investigation
- Fast and Furious: Melson says DOJ ‘response…was a disaster’
- BULLETIN: Third Fast & Furious hearing scheduled next Tuesday
- More signs that Fast & Furious was fiasco; Dem defends Holder, deflects blame
- Grassley to Fox News: ‘Melson gave documents to DOJ, but we didn’t get them’
- Fast and Furious the ‘Perfect storm of idiocy,’ — ATF attaché
- ATF agents denounce ‘Fast & Furious’ as Dems push gun control agenda
- Fast & Furious: The man who knew too little
Kurt Hofmann/St. Louis:
- What ‘Project Gunwalker’ says about extent of gun trafficking to Mexico
- ‘Leaderless ATF’ meme apparently preferred gun prohibitionist lobby gambit
- ‘Project Gunwalker’ makes Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’
- Latest attack on Issa reeks of desperation to deflect ‘Gunwalker’ culpability
- Melson refusing to be ‘Gunwalker’ fall guy
- Do ‘Gunwalker’ apologists REALLY think DoJ no smarter than ‘Underpants Gnomes’?
- An open letter to ‘Gunwalker underpants gnome’ Jon Stewart
- Do not forget ‘Gunwalker’ dead; Rep. Cummings and friends already have
- Is Obama deciding ‘whose ass to kick’ over ‘Project Gunwalker’?
- Stunning new ‘Gunwalker’ allegations expose massive scale of scandal
- Obama administration pretends moral authority on guns, plans new restrictions
- ‘Gunwalker’ apologists exploiting misconceptions to discredit the real story
- ‘Gunwalker’ scandal continues explosive growth
- ‘Gunwalking’ to forcible citizen disarmament tyranny–compelling new evidence
- No excuse for any congressman to be unaware of ‘Project Gunwalker’
- Hezbollah in Mexico–and not arming themselves through any ‘gun show loophole’
- ‘Gunwalker’ could have major impact on Mexican politics
- Issa not losing sight of anti-gun attitudes of ‘Gunwalker’ principals
- Is ‘Gunwalker’ whistleblower John Dodson victim of retaliatory smear campaign?
- FBI complicity in ‘Gunwalker’ refutes ‘rogue operation by leaderless ATF’ claim